RealNetworks computer vision technology instantly recognizes faces and objects in real-time media streams, to surface actionable information in real-time.
Advantages of RealNetworks Computer Vision
- Industry-leading accuracy when run against common benchmark databases.
- Designed specifically to recognize faces in real-world conditions, including people in motion, in dim lighting, and at occluded angles.
- Scalable, can reliably match against millions of faces in a fraction of a second.
RealNetworks Computer Vision Delivers Significant Benefits
Computer vision uses are gaining popularity in everyday life. Our products are designed to facilitate the ever-expanding opportunities including these and more.
MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Integrate into live broadcast feeds for real-time recognition.
- Supports faster than human recognition and tagging of recorded video.
- Flexible deployment in any post-production environment
- Personalize in-store shopping with facial recognition.
- Matches and sends instant alerts to staff when key customer segments are shopping store to ensure they receive the best service.
- Connects in-store customers with past purchase history for the uniquely customized experience shoppers now expect.
How It Works
- Works with live video streams from one or multiple cameras.
- Flexible deployment.
- Supports up to 4K video in popular file and stream formats.
- Delivers a faceprint (an invariant signature of the individual face or object).
- Can trigger alerts or notifications on match.
- Summarizes key insights on a dashboard.